Pages

31/01/17

When in Kuala Lumpur




About two weeks ago I did a super sweet escape to Kuala Lumpur with my 5 friends. It was a planned trip. We bought the airplane tickets about six months ago randomly as we got super cheap return tickets. At first, we planned to go to Melacca as well, but then we decided just to enjoy Kuala Lumpur in those three days.

Where we stay
As it was my second visit to KL, I pretty know the city, at least I know KL sentral. Lol. I decided to choose hotel close to KL sentral because it would make us easier to go anywhere. Having searched on travelling sites, we choose Hotel Sentral. The hotel is just 5 minutes walk to KL sentral. I's really recommended hotel to stay if you plan to stay in KL. The room is quite good, clean, tidy and we got a connecting room. We like it.


How we travel around the city
We buy touch and go card in touch and go counter in Nu Sentral. It's really easy to use public transport using this card.


Where we go and how to go there 
Batu Caves: by Commuter
Petronas Tower: by LRT
Dataran Merdeka: by LRT
National Library of Malaysia: by Monorail then bus (402)
Central Market: byLRT
Petaling Street: by LRT
Bukit Bintang: by Monorail

Please kindly visit my steller to see pictures I took on my KL trip.

Tips to go to KL :
If you travel in a group, I recommend you to use online taxi. But make sure you have Malaysian mobile number. We didn't buy Malaysian sim card because we think we are just too lazy lol, but we were happy because we felt the sensation of no wifi or internet connection except in the hotel on our trip. So we enjoyed asking people to go to the destination and communicating through memo left on the table in the hotel room. I love KL because it just like my city, but I found some brands that I didn't found here. I eat at Nandos and Paparich, two my favorite restaurants when I lived in Adelaide. So far, for me, KL is still a good place to do a sweet short escape at the weekend, wanna go there again someday, let's find another cheap return tickets!

1 komentar:

  1. PT.Bimasakti memberikan beragam metode pembayaran online untuk mempermudah pelanggan dan meningkatkan daya saing bisnis Anda.Apa pun bisnis Anda, Cukup dengan 5 menit Anda akan segera memiliki sistem pembayaran online yang profesional, moder, mudah, dan super lengkap seperti yang dimiliki bisnis online kelas kakap. www.maslukis.com

    BalasHapus