Pages

18/02/19

That feeling that I have to remember

I put my make up and my dress on
I came to the venue with Riri by bus
I saw some of my friends were there
some with themselves 
some with their friends
some with their family members.
***
It's been not only once I heard my friends said that they don't want to attend to their graduation day just because they feel alone. But I always encourage them to come, even just by ourselves. Some people maybe think graduation is not pretty important, moreover if there was no family members accompanying us. I don't know, I just like to attend that ceremony, even if I just sitting in the guest seats to accompany my friends, or even If I came alone on my graduation day.  
***
But anyway, that day I didn't come alone. Some of my friends came  because there were some Indonesian students graduating that day. Even Arbay and Inda made a special photo clip for us, thanks Arbay, it means a lot. 
***
That day, I didn't feel alone. Moreover, I talked to some new friends in my line, I just realise that when I was in the campus I  just come and go to the library, really lazy to talk outside to my circle, lol. 
***
Anyway, I want to remember the feeling that day forever, because that day was one of the best days in my life. I was really, not really happy, but the best word to describe the feeling is, probably, I just feel mmmm, I just feel I am so beautiful.


Cheers, 
Ashry 



PS. I always try not to feel sad when I was far away from my parents or my family, because I just think that our love ones can feel our feelings. 



2 komentar: